The Boise Valley Economic Partnership (BVEP) is the regional economic development organization for the Boise Valley, representing the southwestern Idaho counties of Ada, Boise, Canyon, Gem and Owyhee, and including the capitol city of Boise. With a long-term mission of creating jobs, attracting new businesses to the region and encouraging investment in the community, BVEP is actively involved in the economic vitality of the Boise Valley, and is dedicated to maintaining and enhancing the quality of life for businesses and families alike.
As a separately funded division of the Boise Metro Chamber of Commerce, BVEP is driven by a partnership of communities, institutions, chamber organizations and businesses in the area. BVEP offers free, customized, confidential services and site location assistance to businesses and entrepreneurs interested in relocating, starting up, or expanding in the Boise Valley.
How Can We Help You?
If you are thinking about relocating or expanding your business, let us help you put together the information you need. What we can do:
- Evaluate the workforce available and connect you to resources that will make hiring, interviewing, screening and training your new workforce easy
- Initiate real estate searches
- Coordinate site-selection trips
- Personalize briefings and orientations
- Assist in evaluating and applying for incentives
- Connect you with business leaders, state leadership, and services in the Boise Valley
- Facilitate the permitting process
- Organize strategic meetings to make your visit a one-stop collaborative effort (with key business leaders, government and community officials)
- Promote your organization/business through media and public relations
- Provide data on key business factors
- Create a personalized overview of the region and assist in any other way needed
We look forward to working with you!